On November 30, Limassol will host an international event Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, intended for cryptocurrency investors and representatives of blockchain startups as well as lawyers, financiers, and consultants, working in the field of cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Presentations will be delivered by world-renowned experts from the UK, Germany, Latvia, Hong Kong, and other countries.
Keynote speakers of the event and their topics:
- Marina Guryeva (Сyber.fund): «Blockchain-economy: trends and prospects»;
- Theodosis Mourouzis (UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies): «On the standardization of Initial Coin Offerings»;
- Rytis Bieliauskas (CoinGate): «The impact of blockchain technology on non-financial services»;
- Ashley Kemball-Cook (Qadre): «Blockchain & Bitcoin perception»;
- Vladimirs Remi (Мontazure.co.uk): «Exploring the new role of fintech in digital banking services».
You can learn more about speakers and read the theses of their presentations on the conference website.
The organizer is the international event company Smile-Expo that has been hosting conferences on blockchain and cryptocurrencies since 2014.
Tickets can be bought on the website of the event. Purchasing on the website is more cost-efficient — a ticket will cost 350 EUR, whereas on the day of the event — 400 EUR.
You have only three days to buy tickets at an unprecedentedly low price! The special offer «Three tickets for 666 EUR' is valid from October 31 to November 2. Each ticket purchased during that time will cost you just 222 EUR. Save 45% off the admission price — just enter the promo code «Halloween' upon registering on the website.
Register and buy tickets online on the official website of the conference.