Leonid Paramonov, Director of Corporate Sales Department at the satellite television provider NTV-Plus, will make a presentation at the Russian Gaming Week 2017 conference in Moscow on June 7-8.
The subject of the presentation: Prospects for the development of modern TV in betting business.
The first satellite television provider in Russia NTV-Plus follows trends and introduces innovations to its work process. The company's experts consider greater involvement of the audience in the interactive mode as a potential growth.
Sports betting is one of the priorities in the betting business, therefore NTV-Plus offers exclusive terms for betting shops by adding sports channels to their service packages. The platform provided by the company implies24/7 sports channels broadcasting throughout the country - from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
The speaker will provide detailed information about the prospects for betting shops, including:
- legal solution that allows legal broadcasting of sports events;
- innovative interactive set-top box (additional services: rewind, pause, delayed viewing);
- joint decisions promotion in betting shops.
Leonid Paramonov has been working in the field of high technologies for 20 years implementing large telecommunications projects in various industries:
- developed innovative projects in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation;
- contributed to the digitalization of the Russian Television and Radio Broadcasting Network (RTRS);
- promoted the computerization and transition of federal structures and regions to eGovernment and information society.
A lot of relevant and useful reports are waiting for you at the Russian Gaming Week 2017.
Buy tickets on the conference website.