On February 22, 2017 Kiev is expecting the arrival of participants and guests to the conference eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017 that is dedicated to eSport.
This will be the first event in Ukraine, where there will be an open discussion of all issues relating to the development in this sphere at international scale.
Today eSport, whatever status he had acquired, is rapidly gaining popularity and recognition among players and representatives of gambling business, so questions about the investment and official legalization arise more and more often.
Statistical and analytical data show a steady increase of the eSports market, which is expected to grow up to $1 billion by 2017, and a year later – to $2 billion. These facts make this area attractive for investors, but how to attract them wisely and how to enhance the monetization of eSport?
Speakers in the conference will discuss these and other matters, and it is worth noting that they all are real experts in their field, and this can be said about all participants of eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017.
- Founders of betting and eSport companies;
- Representatives of investment funds;
- Developers of software for eSport;
- Lawyers working in the field of gambling;
- SEO specialists and content creators;
- Representatives of investors.
Topics that are going to be discussed
- What is eSport?
- eSport – is it a game, a sport, or a type of business?
- How Ukrainian eSport can enter the global market?
- What part does bookmaking have in eSport?
- How the European eSport market can be characterized?
- What is the range of the market in Europe, in other countries and worldwide?
- What are the prospects for growth and monetization of eSport?
- How to increase a commercial viability of eSport?
- What are potential investment opportunities?
- What are the growth prospects for the industry in European and global markets in general?
- Is it possible to include eSport in the list of Olympic disciplines in Ukraine?
- What are the gender characteristics of players, their quantity, geography and paying capacity?
- What are the types of eSport content?
- Can eSport become recognized at the state level in Ukraine?
Analysts will speak about the development of eSport and will name companies, which are today the leaders in the global market. They are also going to discuss reasons of such high speed of growth and ways of attracting investment in this sector.
As usual, the conference will have a demo zone where participants will make presentations of their best products, will be able to communicate with representatives of investors, to establish contacts and to conclude cooperation agreements.
The organizer of eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017 is a well-known international company Smile-Expo, which holds gambling exhibitions, conferences and forums. The aim of the company is to support market participants calling together experts and government officials to help them to solve important problems connected with gambling.
The event may be attended by everybody who is interested in eSport and want to now interesting facts about it along with the prospects of its development. Do not miss this huge event, where each participant has something to say and to show!
Anybody who wants to join such an engaging and interesting event can buy tickets on the website of the conference previously or right on the date.